Sunday, March 7, 2010

Today...

So, for some reason I had to look back at the calender yesterday and realized that one year ago today ( 4 am to be exact) Caleb woke up to his hair falling out. Today he has a full head of hair, not very long, but oh he looks nice! I am so grateful that he looks healthy again! He is so beautiful! Yes, I know, I am not supposed to say that about a boy, but he is! After church the boys went out to eat with Tom and Chloe and their girls and then out to their house to ride 4 wheelers, you have NO idea how hard it is for me to let him go, I said a prayer every time I thought about them and told God that I can't be with him 24 hours a day to protect him but He was, so please do that! I hope someday I can stop worrying so much, it drives him up the wall, but so far I can't help it. I didn't used to be like this, he would take off and I wouldn't panic until he had been gone for hours and didn't come when I called.

I need to get pictures of his puppy on here. His name is Diesel, he is sooo adorable! I am NOT a dog person, they smell, shed, and make nasty messes, and we now have 2 of them! He is a little snuggler and did I mention soooo cute? Yes, I have fallen in love with the little beast! I didn't think I could love another dog other than Sugar, Jacob's dog, but I do. Now if I could just get him trained to NOT pee in his kennel! So far he is saving the other for outside (thank you Jesus!). I will try to post pictures tomorrow, but for now I need to get some sleep.
Psalm 91:11 For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways...

No comments: