Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bad weather...

We didn't go to the city today due to bad weather. I called to reschedule but they haven't gotten back to me yet on a new date, as soon as they do I will post it. I guess I totally forgot to update after his scans so I will do that now. Caleb and I went to the city last Thursday for his bone scan and a ct scan, while we were there he had cbc's done and his counts were really low so after the scans he had to stay and get platelets and a blood transfusion. We left the hospital around 10:30 pm so it made for a VERY long day for both of us. I can tell that his counts are coming up, he is more active and he is eating and drinking a lot more. He did sleep until 3:40 this afternoon though, which lets me know that those counts still aren't where they need to be. He is still going to physical therapy twice a week, but he still won't wear the leg on a regular basis. He is getting cbc's done tomorrow morning here in town and hopefully I will hear from the Dr.s office tomorrow. Well I think I am going to try to get some sleep now, I will update as soon as I know anything.
Isaiah 61:3 and to provide for those who grieve in Zion- to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor.

1 comment:

God has a plan... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.