Saturday, December 12, 2009

Time set...

The Dr.s office called yesterday afternoon, Caleb's appointment has been set for Wed. at 10:00 A.M. Monday he will have cbc's done again, I know that his counts are still low right now because he has those dark circles under his eyes, but he hasn't had a nose bleed in several days. After the cbc's are done then he has physical therapy again and then Heather comes for school work and then nothing until his appointment on Wednesday and we will read his book on the way to OKC and on the way home. Heather was very happy with him yesterday because he actually had a lot of work done, of course on Wednesday he had nothing done so he had a lot to make up for. He rated a hug! The look on his face was priceless! Thirteen year old boys are not crazy about hugs. Well I need to get off of here and get some errands ran, have a very blessed weekend!

Psalm 28:6,7 Praise be to the Lord, for he has heard my cry for mercy. The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song.

No comments: