Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday...

We went to church yesterday for the first time in a couple of months, Scott and Jacob have been going without Caleb and I.  I didn't want to have Caleb out around so many people, too many germs.  It was a good service for Caleb to hear.  Today at 1:30 Caleb has cbc's and then physical therapy at 2, I am sure getting him up and around will not be an easy task, he hates getting up, he's great once you get him going though.  He still needs to let me know what to do about his wish from the make a wish foundation, he said " mom, I have everything I want, I don't know what to wish for".  He really is a good kid.  Well, I need to get him up and around, he has reading to do that should have been done over the weekend.  Happy Monday!

Lord, thank You for all the invisible helpers who fill Your world with kindness.


Psalm 62:8

8 Trust in him at all times, O people;
pour out your hearts to him,
for God is our refuge.
Selah

1 comment:

Grma Pennie said...

How about watching a Sooners Football game from the sidelines!? Or even bigger ... travel WITH them to the bowl game!