Monday, February 23, 2009

First Day of Chemo

Hello!
Caleb had his first chemotherapy treatment today. At the time I'm typing this, he has not experienced any sickness or ill side effects because of it. He will be in the hospital for at least three days for this round. Below are some pictures that were taken this morning.




Through out each step of this journey, God has showered this family with mercy, strength, peace, love, and hope. We continue to say thank you to everyone who has stood beside us during this time. Please continue to pray with us that the God who has brought us thus far, will continue to sustain us in the days to come.

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you recieve them, and you will have them.
-Mark 11:24

































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sitting here in the hospital with Caleb looking at the awesome job Aimee is doing on this blog and decided to leave a comment. Aimee I know how LOVE displays of affection :) but I have to let everyone know how awesome I think you are and how much I appreciate you and what you are doing. Thank you so very much for taking care of this, I know how busy you are so it just means that much more to me!!! We love you!!!