Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tomorrow Caleb will be in OKC for his port to be put in and for his bone marrow biopsy. They should also have a consultation with the doctor and hopefully find out some of the results from recent test. We will update as soon as we know something.
I happened across this verse tonight (actually on another blog). It amazes me how words written so long ago can still speak to our hearts today. Even with all the questions we may have and the emotions we may be feeling, one thing is certain. There is a God who loves us, who hears us, and who wants to speak to us if we will only stop and listen.

Be gracious to me, O Lord, for I am languishing;
heal me, O Lord, for my bones are troubled.
My soul also is greatly troubled.
But You, Oh Lord- How Long?

Psalm 6: 2-3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a big “Thank You” should go to Amy for starting this blog! It is a great way to keep everyone updated during this trying time. Amy you’re doing a great job and I know you’re very much appreciated.

Mary B.