Friday, February 27, 2009

Update

It has been a couple of days since we updated so I thought I better get that done. We came home Wed. evening and so far all is well. Caleb won't eat so we have to work on that but I think he is just realizing how serious all of this is. He's laying on the couch right now watching TV , he did ask for ice water this morning so thats an improvement because he wasn't eating or drinking. He is scared but won't talk about it, he did finally say this morning that he doesn't want to die. We will be getting his schooling going again next week so maybe we can get him occupied with other things so he doesn't just dwell on this. I don't know how people survive something like this without a relationship with the Lord. He gives me peace and hope and without that we could not do this, so keep those prayers coming and if you don't have peace in your life a personal relationship with Jesus is the only way to achieve that peace. No matter what we go through in life He will sustain us, He will lift us up and carry us through. All you have to do is ask Him, talk to Him just like you would talk to me. Cindy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing through this blog. I am praying for you all. The one thing I can stand on when I know nothing else is the faithfulness of God. He is faithful and will not allow His children to be forsaken. I am holding to that for you and family. I love ya. BTW, love the pictures of your boys...handsome fellas!

Grma Pennie said...

Hey Everyone! Mike and Pennie here!
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
We love you guys!