Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sunday we celebrated Cindy, Nanny, and Linda's birthdays. It was a nice day and we were grateful to be with family for such a happy occasion. Here are some pictures from our day together.


Jake and Grace


Nanny and Colt


Caleb
(I had to bribe him with a chocolate-mint pie just to get this picture:))


Zack, the only one in the family that doesn't mind having his picture taken :)


But the steadfast love of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him, and His righteousness to children's children.
Psalm 103:17


















1 comment:

Unknown said...

Caleb, I know you don't know me. I feel total and complete sympathy for you and your family. I can't imagine how you must feel to lose time with friends and to have to worry about a disease of this sort at such a young age. I pray that God will comfort you in your times of sadness. I know it is hard to understand God's purposes for what we go through at times, but he has his reasons. I recently lost a very close loved one and still wish I had the answers to why God took her. You hang in there, God will handle your situation with love and gentleness.