Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The quiet of night...

I'm sitting here listening to Caleb's machine. They will be in soon to change out his chemo bag. He had a pretty rough day today. He woke up very nauseated this morning so they gave him something for that, they gave him a diuretic because he isn't "going enough" and then he slept ALL day, only getting up to "go". He woke up around 5 and finally ate a bowl of soup and some crackers, OH, and Dr. Pepper and then by 7 he was out again. He is still sleeping. I think we will get to go home sometime tomorrow. Guess thats it for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU are a great mom. And Caleb is a very blessed child to have you!!

Love you

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know I'm keeping your family in my prayers! Let me know if there is ever anything you need :)
Love you all!
-Ashley

Karen said...

I am so thankful you got on facebook. I have not talked to you in forever and I had no idea about Caleb. I will be praying for him and I will ask others to pray for him as well. I am so thankful you have such a wonderful church family to walk with you through this. I love you and I am praying for you.