Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Hello

Hello everyone! Just thought I'd catch up on this. Caleb's math teacher will be coming over this afternoon to get him back on track with his school work. He is REALLY excited about this, not really. He misses school but it's the socializing that he misses. He has aways been very social and that has changed about him. He is rather quiet around people now. He does not like to talk about any of this at all. Some of his teachers from Union Elementary brought by a big gift basket, that really excited him, then his reading teacher from West brought by cards from his reading class and a chocolate shake. These things let him know he hasn't been forgotten, so I really appreciate that. It's hard to know what to do , I can't start spoiling him but he also needs alot of love and attention right now, it's really hard to strike a balance. Then there's Jake, I think he's feeling at odd's himself , so I have to work on that too. I think we all need extra attention these days!!! Tomorrow we go do blood work here and then it's back to the City on Friday for more blood work to make sure he is ok to go back in on Monday for more chemo. This time it's for five days. Caleb is just overjoyed about that whole 5 day thing (me too). Well I guess that's it for now. Psalm 34:19 A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all; he protects all his bones...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd pop in and ask how Caleb is doing with his school work and all. I know how these jr. highers just love school! HA