Monday, March 30, 2009

Home

We got home Sat. night around 8 pm and I got lazy and didn't post anything. We went to church yesterday morning, Caleb and I hadn't been for the last three weeks. I am really glad we did, it was an awesome service. If you don't have a church family you don't know what you're missing. They wrap us in the warmth of their love and prayers and we appreciate them so very much. Caleb doesn't have an appetite right now. Last time he came home hungry as a horse this time he won't eat so I'm guessing it's the different treatments. He is sleeping right now so the house is very quiet. Jacob is at school, Scott is at work, so I am catching up on my to do list. Well I guess I better get busy, I get behind while we are away at the hospital. Caleb has school work to do when he get's up, so I need to have my stuff out of the way so I can stay on him. Have a very blessed day!!! Isaiah 40:31 But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

1 comment:

Grma Pennie said...

Thanks for your updates. I really appreciate them.