Monday, March 9, 2009

Annoyed...

Well Caleb had his cbc's done this AM and they were really good but somehow only part of the results got faxed so we still don't know what we're doing next. No one let me know about this until 4 this afternoon and the Dr's office in the city closed at 4:30 so I don't know if they ever got what they needed. Since Caleb's counts were so good and he had been trapped inside for so long I let him go to school this afternoon. He is in a better frame of mind now so I am glad he got to go. No one picked on him for being bald and no one even tried to pull his hat off! So despite the mix up on his blood results it has been a good day. I guess we'll see what tomorrow holds. Until then ; Psalm 27:13&14 I am sill confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.

No comments: