Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday...

Caleb is still sleeping, he has his nights and days all mixed up so needless to say mommy is very sleep deprived again. He has been really upbeat this time around, he jokes with the nurses, he is eating and drinking and he is just really in a good frame of mind. Now if I could just get him to sleep at night and stay awake during the day!!! We should get to leave here around 5:30 pm tomorrow...we'll see, his chemo was an hour late this morning. The fault lies with the pharmacy not the nurses, for the most part he has wonderful nurses up here. I guess thats all for now, I just wanted to update you on how he is doing this time around. Have a blessed week and remember...
Mark 10:27Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God."
Philippians 4:13 13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: