Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My apologies...

I am sorry it has been so long since I have updated, I am just worn out. We had the sale this past weekend and it turned out sooooo much bigger than we expected. We had so many donations we will have to have another one and people are still telling us they have stuff to donate. We are incredibly blessed!!! Caleb's platelets are low so he has had a few nose bleeds and he has a couple of mouth sores so he isn't eating very good now. He will go tomorrow morning to have cbc's done and if they are back up then he will go in for chemo on Friday. I am hoping they are good because school starts next week, I have a test scheduled for myself and there are a thousand other little things I need to get done, not to mention he is more than ready to get this all over with. We still don't know anything about his prosthesis, it is still "pending documentation", how ridiculous is that? Caleb couldn't sleep the other night and out of the blue he asked me why bad things happen to good people, so we had an interesting talk and then as we were listening to some music one of the songs said something about God walking through the fire with us and it was perfect timing (funny how God does that) I told him that God never said we wouldn't have to go through the fire but He did promise to be right there with us. Well, Caleb just informed me that he fell while I gone to pick up his brother so I am going to go check him over and give him some hugs and kisses.
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall." Psalm 55:22
Because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything." James 1:3-4

No comments: