Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Blood

We are in OKC today, Caleb had to have a blood transfusion, his hemoglobin was too low so he needed blood, his platelets are low also so he can't do chemo until next week. We will be back in OKC on Friday for his pre-admit and then over to Scott-Sabolich for his first prosthesis fitting. We are very excited about this! Last Saturday they had the Caleb-Fest and that went very well. Caleb really enjoyed it, he sat there selling t-shirts all day with his friend, Anna, from school. It's exciting to see how much people care. I will be putting a picture of the shirt on here with a number to call in case anyone wants to order one, Caleb liked them really well. Well we are getting ready to leave so I better close this out. Have a wonderful evening!
Psalm 121:1-2I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth

No comments: