Thursday, September 3, 2009

Great News...

Great news! Caleb's leg has been approved!!! We are super excited! He has an appointment next Wednesday for them to cast his leg, then we go back the next week to start the fittings. Isn't that just awesome? His teacher (Ms. Heather) is here right now, they are trying to find him a book to read. He is just now starting his schooling for the year. I love Heather, she won't let him get away with slacking. Well, I think that's it for now, I just wanted to catch you all up. I appreciate all of you so much, thank you for all your prayers and support and please don't stop praying! We still have a long way to go on this journey! Once the leg is ready to wear it will have to be fitted a few times for comfort, and I am sure walking with it will be a challenge of it's own. I have no doubts that he will be able to master this challenge with the same strength he has had through all of this, and like he said to me just a little while ago. "God has been working!" . I agree and I believe He will continue to do so!
"The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."(Luke 18:27)

No comments: