Friday, October 16, 2009

New update...

Before I start I need to tell you the date of posting is wrong on this, I am actually posting on Sunday at 1:52 pm. Well, we are in the hospital right now, Caleb had a cough all day yesterday (Saturday) and it got worse as the day wore on, then my dad called to let me know Jacob had a fever over 101 so I took Caleb's temp and sure enough he had a low grade fever, so we watched it the rest of the day and around 8:00 pm it hit 101 so we ( mom and I ) brought him to OKC to the ER and they admitted him. They tested him for flu and that was negative, did a chest x-ray and that was ok, his blood counts were low though so they gave him a platelet transfusion, (his first) and a blood transfusion. He is still getting blood but as soon as it is finished I think we are supposed to get to go home. So that is the latest update. Sometimes Caleb actually has something to say on his own on facebook, in case you ever want to hear from him.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10

No comments: