Thursday, April 23, 2009

Big sigh...

Well we went to OKC today for Caleb's appointment and his plateletts were really low so no chemo this weekend. On Tuesday he will go for cbc's here in town and if those counts are good then he'll go back to OKC to the Dr on Thursday to see if he is good to go in on Friday. Needless to say I have a happy little boy, oh, excuse me, young man (rolling my eyes). He wants to go to school tomorrow so I guess I'll let him. He has been getting at least one bloody nose a day and last night he had a pretty bad one, so him going to school kind of concerns me. I'm not sure if I can trust him to set on the sidelines. He was usually the one in the big middle of whatever was going on!!! Anyway, that is the latest scoop. Hopefully I can get him outside some this weekend, it is supposed to be nice until Sunday afternoon I think. He actually sat down and did some of his homework last night and he didn't even have too!!! A couple of days ago he cleaned and rearranged his room, and we cleaned out his closet! Amazing!!! I'm going to try to get caught up on all my chores over the next week, we'll see how that goes. Mom is going to try to go home tomorrow. She needs to go see her own Dr.!!! Her ankles swell up to the size of her calves if not bigger. Psalm 33:22 May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in you.

No comments: