Saturday, April 11, 2009

Day two almost gone...

Well we have made it through day two, yippee!!! Yesterday they brought an Easter Bunny by for Caleb and today someone came around and gave him an Easter basket, that made him pretty happy. I forgot to bring his basket from home so he'll get that when we get home. Caleb has actually eaten pretty good today and has been drinking some, so this is a major improvement. The mouth sores are going away so it makes it easier for him to eat and drink. It's been a pretty quiet day so there isn't much to say. He just asked me to go get him a Dr.Pepper so I'm going to bribe him and make him walk with me. We could both use the exercise. Remember, tomorrow is Easter!!! I hope you're going to go to church and if not please go to church with us online. We will be listening to my mom's church at www.tfchurch.org and my home church is www.poncafirstag.com . Remember it would tickle Caleb pink if he thought you were going to church or listening in his honor. If Jesus was willing to be tortured and die on that cross for you, can't you go to church this one time for Him? Hebrews 10:25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another...

2 comments:

Karen said...

Thinking about you and Caleb and praying for you both. Happy Resurrection Day, our Redeemer lives!

Anonymous said...

Hey Caleb...I just wanted you to know that we prayed specifically for you, and Jacob, and your family yesterday in Sunday School. And we do that every Sunday because the Jr. High class just isn't complete without you and Jacob. We're looking forward to God healing you so we can all do Sunday School together...Jr. High style!

We got your back in prayer and I wanted you to know you are missed! See ya soon!

Kara