Thursday, April 9, 2009

Too tired for words...

Caleb had a Dr.s appointment yesterday morning at 10, his hemoglobin was low so they decided to give him fluids to try and bring it up...it had the opppsite effect so he had to have a blood transfusion. To hav a transfusion he had to be admitted to the hospital and needless to say time rapidly slipped away while we waited...and waited...we got home at 3:30 this AM. We are just a little tired today. While we were there I lost a filling and had to go to the dentist this AM, thank God she was able to squeeze me in, otherwise I would have been like that for another week, because Caleb goes in tomorrow morning for his 4th treatment. We asked yesterday about when they take pictures again and Erin (Caleb's favorite Dr.) said they usually do that after the 6th treatment, so I am ballpark guessing that they will do that sometime after the middle of May. While mom and I are completely wiped out today, Caleb seems to feeling fine, go figure! He is in his bedroom playing games right now, he got to sleep yesterday while nanny and I sat and waited. We tried to catnap but it was kind of hard to do . Well I need to go pack so we can take off in the morning for the next great adventure... Psalm 86:16Turn to me and have mercy on me; grant your strength to your servant and save the son of your maidservant.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Psalm 86:16, Amen! Praying for all of you. I am glad your mom is able to be with you guy's.

Love ya,
Karen

Grma Pennie said...

Try and get some rest. Kind of like they do on the airplanes ... "put on your own oxygen mask before assisting those around you". I'm not being bossy, just speaking from experience. Love ya guys. Tell your mom Howdy for me! Pennie