Thursday, April 30, 2009

Update...

Well we just got back from the doctor's office a little while ago. This was our first time to go without nanny!!! We made it both ways without taking anyone out! Caleb put on 2 pounds since last Thursday, his platelettes are better than they were on Tuesday ( and they were way up from last week then) and his hemoglobin, which was low on Tues., is now back up so he may not have to have the blood transfusion (jumping up and down with joy). Transfusions creep him out. Anyway, we will be back at the hospital by 10 tomorrow morning. Nanny stayed home for this trip since it's just over the weekend. We won't leave until Jacob leaves for school tomorrow and we'll be home sometime Sunday. I am going to try to take pictures this trip and put some new ones on here, emphasis on try! Well I guess that's it for now, I need to go pack and fix supper and do laundry, etc... Psalm 34:3 Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt His name together. 34:4 I sought the Lord, and He answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. 34:8 Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him.

No comments: