Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gray day...

I will start with our trip here yesterday... It was raining when we left home yesterday and continued to get worse until I finally had to pull over because I couldn't see anymore, so we pulled over and then it hailed on us, not to bad though. Even with all that we still made it here 15 minutes early and then we waited 2 hours for a room, but it was ssoooo worth it!!! We got a big room(yay) with a HUGE bathroom (no shower over the toilet), a really nice view, way better furniture & a flat screen tv (Caleb really liked that)!!! One of Caleb's Dr.s (Erin, our favorite) came in yesterday and told us she put in the orders to try and have all his tests (MRI, PET...) done on our next regular visit, which should be on the 14th so that after his next treatment we will know when and what the next step is. We were going to get to go home tonight but Caleb's hemoglobin is low again so he has to have another blood transfusion, so we will go home early tomorrow morning. I think I like that better anyway because I don't like driving at night (night blindness). Well I think that's it for now... Have a great weekend!!! Psalm 8 : 3-9 When I consider your heavens,the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place... O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth!

No comments: