Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Low counts...

Well I just talked to the Dr.s office and there will be no chemo this weekend. Caleb's platelets are to low to do chemo. His count is 41 on his platelets and it has to be at least 75. He is a little neutropenic, which means his white blood cell count is down so he is more susceptible to infections. I let him go to school yesterday and today but it looks like he will be staying home tomorrow, he won't be happy about that at all. He will do cbc's here on Monday and we have an appointment on the 19th in OKC to go over all of the scans from last week and if his counts are good then he will go in on Wednesday for chemo, and that is a 5 day treatment. Psalm 31:5 Into Your hands I commit my spirit; redeem me, O Lord, the God of truth. verse 24 Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord.

No comments: