Sunday, May 3, 2009

There's no place like home (3x)...

We got home today around 11:30, yippee!!! Caleb went straight to his room to play games (rolling my eyes). I made him stop and take a shower and take his meds. He will have to have a shot later this evening. He is across the street playing right now, he is so sick of being cooped up. Last Sunday him and Jacob went with my sister and her family to play basketball and since then he has wanted out more. I know it is a good thing but I am very protective of him now. In a little while he will have to do his homework and he really loves that (not). Well I guess that brings us up to date for the moment. As soon as I hear from the Dr.s office about his tests I will post it, I should know within the next couple of days. Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

No comments: