Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday...

It is a little after noon on Saturday, Caleb is sleeping the day away, of course what else has he got to do? I took pictures to put on here but I forgot my cord, so I can't download them! Duh!!! Oh well, I guess I'll do it when we get home. Jessie may come to the city today and if they do they are going to bring Taco Bell for Caleb. He wanted it last night but I couldn't get ahold of anyone to bring it. Needless to say I am still bored silly, guess I will try to find something to do...


One of my devotions for the day is titled "The God of all comfort"...
the author says " ...so get to know God-you'll need Him. And He'll be there for you. He'll be there when everybody and everything else has failed you. He'll be there for you in the dark places." "Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning" Psalm 30:5
However long the night, morning always comes, and with it His joy. As you look back you'll realize that His grace protected you, provided for you, secured you, calmed you, comforted you and brought you through. Times and seasons change, but not God. He's always "the God of all comfort."

Pretty good, huh?
P.S. I added a couple of pictures, be sure and look for them! (thank you Kara)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I think I read that same devotion!!!

God has a plan... said...

Probably so, it's from the church.