Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday

We just got home from church a little while ago, and right now I'm waiting on the potatoes to finish cooking so I thought I'd take a minute to do this. Hope everyone out there is doing well! Pennie, thank you for keeping up on Caleb! Tell Karianne hello for me, I miss her still! And Kara, yes, it was! Well, tomorrow I go in to train my replacement at work, it is harder than I thought it would be, not because of the job but because no matter how crazy mad I would get sometimes over the messes, they are my family and I love them all very much. Then there is always the worry that the person replacing me won't love that place, the whole reason I would get so upset is that it is God's house, where is the respect for His house? If God came to visit me, I am certain He would not trash the place and leave a mess. He would pick up every little mess He made, don'tcha think? Not to mention the fact that He's been cleaning up my messes for as long as I can remember! You know, when Aimee set this blog up I did not really want to do it, I dropped out of school because I was petrified of speech class (yes I did finish), and I didn't want to have to try to talk or think of things to say on here. WOW, who knew I would start preaching, huh?! The other reason it's hard to go train someone is that it just makes the reason I'm not working anymore that much more real. We are still scheduled to go back into the hospital on Thursday morning but we have to go here on Tues am for cbc's because one of his counts is borderline and if it is to low he can't go in. So it looks like we will spend Easter in the hospital. Caleb said if he has to be in the hospital for Easter then he wants a really BIG Easter basket. Needless to say he will get that one way or another!!! By the way, this morning we were challenged to bring someone to church with us next Sunday and since I can't physically do that I am inviting all of you to go to church somewhere or come to church with me on the web! The web page for my home church is http://www.poncafirstag.com/ , there is a place on there to listen to messages or every Sunday morning before we go to church I listen to my moms church in Amarillo and here is that web address http://www.tfchurch.org/ , you will get to listen to part of their praise and worship service on that one and I really enjoy that. They were also challenged to bring someone with them next Sunday. So, come and go to church with me. If you need a reason to go then do it for Caleb, go in his place, step out of your comfort zone, and if you go please let us know so that I can tell Caleb, it will make him smile, and we need all the smiles we can get these days. Acts 2:39 The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off-for all whom the Lord our God will call.

No comments: