Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Home

We got home yesterday around 5:30, yeah!!! Miss Heather came over and got Caleb this afternoon and took him to the school to do a test and to Wendy's for a frosty (yummy). He is watching Garfield (the movie) right now. He was VERY happy to be home. He actually slept in his bed last night instead of on the couch. We are having a birthday party for Jacob on Sunday after church and Caleb was worried about not being here for that, yes, we will be. Can you believe Jake is going to be 15? I let so much time slip away that should have been spent more wisely. I am still struggling with my priorties, it's hard for me to just stop everything and enjoy the moment. Someone we used to go to church with has a blogspot and I read it every once in awhile and she is a good role model for me and my cousin is also, she is awesome with her kids, she totally has her priorities straight, Aimee, my daughter-in-law is also someone I could stand to be a little more like, she is one of my rocks. Changing the subject, my sister is going to set up a blood drive in Caleb's name. I had actually put that on my list today and then she called me this afternoon and asked if it would be ok if she did that, so of course I said yes. Not sure when, but I'll keep you posted on that. Isaiah 43:18 & 19 Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys are home.

Grma Pennie said...

There's no place like home! And a Garfield movie is the frosting on the cake!

Karen said...

I am glad your home. I have been a little busy with Lee's new baby being born on the 13th. I am praying for you guys. Happy 15th Birthday to Jake, wow. Love ya!