Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Melancholy...

Caleb's blood counts are down so tomorrow morning we will go to the hospital for a blood transfusion, then we will go over to the surgeons office to go over the details of the surgery that she will perform on Monday. I can't seem to put my finger on the mood I'm in. I am tired, I don't want to do anything unless it is absolutely necessary. I don't think that I am depressed, I am not angry, I'm just tired. I have a list of things that need to be taken care of , should have already been taken care of... I have many lists but I whittle them down to immediate things to be taken care of, things that need to be taken care of sometime soon and long range. I can't even seem to be able to do the today list, not even the things at home.

That was this morning. I got a call and had to run an errand for Daniel so it interrupted my writing. I got in the car to do this errand and the stereo was playing a WOW praise cd and it completely turned me around...WOW!!! I got so much done today, I still find it hard to imagine my day started like that. Well now it is bed time so I will close for now. I will update tomorrow evening to let everyone know the details. I don't have a scripture to close with tonight, so just know that Jesus loves you so very, very much!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just think that's awesome...How we start one way but finish another. Good thing you got "interuppted" by that call!