Friday, June 19, 2009

Today...

Many times I have had people ask "what can I do", I finally have something I need help with. Caleb is having a hard time going to sleep at night, he has phantom pains that seem to be worse at night. Last night I finally made him turn off the tv and I put some music on and it worked. So, what do I need? Music for Caleb. He needs his own cd's to choose from. So, on behalf of Caleb, I am asking for music. Something young people would like but not little kid stuff, after all, he will be a teenager this year ( rolling my eyes profusely). Oh, the music needs to be christian artists, that is very important! Other than that, he seems to be doing well, this morning he was mouthing off about his "stump" and said to me " don't sit on it" and I asked why would I sit on it and he said back to me " some people sit on stumps", so he is still making jokes about it. He has a Dr.s appt. next Thursday, so I will have more information on what is next after that. I will add more later, right now Caleb wants on the computer.

He wants a puppy so he wanted to look for one on the computer. He has had a lot of pain today and the pain pills don't seem to do the job. Nothing does. There is nothing I can do for him to make it better. He needs to be able to rest, to sleep through the night, uninterrupted. I think we all need to be able to rest for awhile.

Proverbs 3:24When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.

No comments: